Thursday, February 9, 2012

Memories

Today was good. I went back to my old high school and visited the drama and band room. The memories started flooding back to me one by one. It's been 4 years since I've walked the halls as a student. I do miss those bittersweet memories. Band competitions, Gator Bowl, plays, meeting and loosing my best friend James, finding the guy I would be spending the rest of my life with, Josh. I still remember back when Josh and I first started dating, when we didn't even have the thought of marriage, James told me he was going to be my "Man of Honor" in the wedding. Even though he is no longer here physically he is still in my heart. I had a special kind of love with him. Not the "oh I'm going to marry him" love but the deep bonding love where I knew he would be my best friend forever and he would do anything for me. I love and miss you James and I know you would be right here with me as i prepare to get married reminding Josh like you did back in high school "If you break her heart, I will break your face."

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Peeps